Skip to content
- Ahmed, U., Anwar, A., Savage, R., Thornalley, P., Rabbani, N., (2016) Protein oxidation, nitration and glycation biomarkers for early-stage diagnosis of osteoarthritis of the knee and typing and progression of arthritic disease. Arthritis Research & Therapy 18:250
- Malik, SS., Ahmed, U., Malik, SS. (2016) Technical tips: Alternative use of the Bradford sling as a dorsiwedge. Ann R Coll Surg Engl 98(1)67
- Matharu GS, Berryman F, Brash L, Pynsent PB, Dunlop DJ, Treacy RB. Can blood metal ion levels be used to identify patients with bilateral Birmingham Hip Resurfacings who are at risk of adverse reactions to metal debris? The Bone and Joint Journal 2016; 98-B (11): 1455-1462.
- Revell PA, Matharu GS, Mittal S, Pynsent PB, Buckley CD, Revell MP. Increased expression of inducible co-stimulator on CD4+ T-cells in the peripheral blood and synovial fluid of patients with failed hip arthroplasties. Bone & Joint Research 2016; 5 (2): 52-60.
- Matharu GS, Berryman F, Brash L, Pynsent PB, Treacy RB, Dunlop DJ. The effectiveness of blood metal ions in identifying patients with unilateral Birmingham Hip Resurfacing and Corail-Pinnacle metal-on-metal hip implants at risk of adverse reactions to metal debris. The Journal of Bone & Joint Surgery 2016; 98 (8): 617-626.
- Matharu GS, Janardhan S, Brash L, Pynsent PB, Dunlop DJ, James S. The utility of repeat ultrasound imaging in the follow-up of metal-on-metal hip arthroplasty patients. Annals of The Royal College of Surgeons of England 2016; 98 (2): 143-149.
- Shahid MK, Malik SS. A Review of the Biomechanical Role of a Unilateral External Fixator in the Fracture Repair Process. EC Orthopaedics 3.1 2016: 254-260