The word ‘doctor’ is derived from the latin verb docēre – to teach. Education & Training is a the foundation upon which innovation is built and allows for continuous improvement in how we deliver world-class care. There is an illustrious history of innovation in Trauma & Orthopaedics which is continued with the passing down of knowledge and skills in what traditionally has been a master and apprentice role, but has now developed into an integrated approach of teaching and training designed to nurture and develop surgeons and healthcare professionals of tomorrow.
- Birmingham Orthopaedic Training Programme (BOTP)
- Core Surgical Training
- Foundation Doctors & Medical Students
- Allied Health Professionals
- Courses of Interest
- Harrison Lecture Series
- Orthoracle – NEW! – Visual surgical encyclopaedia
- MSK Radiology 4 U – Over 3000 musculoskeletal radiology case studies
- General Practice – Under Development
Get in touch if you would like to participate in the development of the BON
Access our local library facilities here
The Birmingham Orthopaedic Network proudly supports the British Orthopaedic Trainees Association Anti-Bullying Initiative.